Be genial about genitals


     It's my "full day bed time" and I am told be quiet not to be very extrovert on this topic. Little did they knew that every friend of mine was my personal doctor at that time. My teachers thought me on an ideal moment that it's all authentic so you don't need to be shy and "Hey!! If you need anything? Just let me know dear"  her pampering nature said. I came home and told my mom about everything I was been thought that day in my school. She responded with a smile saying "Oh!! Guess my daughter is getting more mature in big ways". My skirt turned red that day in the middle of lectures and I was all embarrassed, but then my friend sitting besides me gave me his hoody asking "Do you need a pad?" deriving my awkwardness away from his words as if there was nothing to be felt shame of. I was thinking about them who told me to be tranquil regarding periods, but then came my dad asking me "Do you need some chocolates?". I guess they will soon understand that covering "Stay free & Whisper" with a newspaper won't change the reality, but talking about which one is good for your skin could probably improve your knowledge about it. I was lying on my bed with all the pain thinking so much about all the unusual stuff and there came a call from my brother saying "Be ready we are going for a movie, lying there would only make you act more stupid and I know that no one can bear your stupidity more than me". Listening that I laughed and his mission was successful. I feel so fortunate that everyone around me is loving me more and more modifying their mentality. Now I only pray for those who need a transformation for the same so that the girl who felt shy talking about her periods could be pragmatic and ask for a help to anyone around her. Girl, now you are a grown up and now is the time when you don't need to hide your feelings if you bleed. You don't need to hold yourself back from wearing those short tops and no one has the right to judge you on those unbalanced mood swings. The blood coming out from your vagina is a natural body process so come out of that cumbersome. You are much more sturdy than you think so stop bearing those rules they have made and go out without a black polythene now. Bring the patent reality in front of every eye. It's your moral so take your pride in it. You don't need stop yourself from using the word "menstruation" blatantly with a fear of unknown comments because now is the time when everyone needs to "Be genial about genitals".

Comments

Popular Posts

Your results are yet to be declared

Unsilled India

Lost gray

I finally pooped