Your results are yet to be declared


         That other night. Again. Same. Like always. My eyes refused to shut for rest. I am too tired of this happening every-freaking-day. I am really crying to shut my eyes off reality. Gosh!. My 10th boards results would be out in the open tomorrow. Earlier during my exams my lips were just making their way on a single tag saying "My papers are going well", but now I can feel something which was unintelligible. My mom had already filled her book of expectations so I couldn't dare to share my words with her. I thought about speaking to dad, but then I saw his prostrate face and my mood transposed. I finally had no other choice but to camouflage those fighting to transpire my words filled with mixed emotions
          I was already up in morning with the hassle fixing my eyes on that screen which was constantly railroading me. In a very short period of time my results were going to decide my entire future. Mom was all up with angst besides me and dad was busy calling me again and again. The screen giving an end to my inconstant heart beats presented the results and the hush turned into the hunt. My fingers were running on the screen having no contact with my muddled mind. Concluding the infatuation it stopped on my name and there was the moment which was among the biggest ones through my path. 60%, the screen said. I went vacuous. My mom got tongue-tied. The vibration of phone was not at the competitive level with my heart so probably dad got a lead.
           That evening after dad came home his face was sapped, but desiring to know his reaction I told him "Dad, I scored 60%". He answered in a smooth volume saying "So what?, I can't blame you if you are not worth scoring high marks". I was not able to give proper justice to the feelings which were capturing my mind and heart after hearing all that. I turned my face towards mom and she who was all into her own world trying to fix out the final mood easily got a beam of sadness on her face. I asked dad "Dad, am I really not worth doing anything?", He again answered halcyonly "Are you asking this to a person who lost his worth for your future?" and everything was lucidly understood in that eye-to-eye talk. That night I could have gone on the terrace, but those last lines dad said were banging my head constantly so I decided to turn the meaning of his words upside down taking them positively. Today as an artist in industry I would like to say you that...
          Hey!!you, who is currently having no idea about the next few days of your life, let me inform you that these couple of days are important to you if you go to see them through the view point of a student who is under a big pressure of results, but these days aren't worth carrying your burden of expectations leading them nowhere but only towards reality. Your life is given a tag of journey and only conquerers walk that path. If it would have been given the power of self destruction then probably you would not be present here having a soul inside your shell and if you dont't know, it's a human tendency to always keep the first finger on negative approaches which are of no use unless directed positively. Your talk with yourself gives an immense pleasure to your life allowing it to convey you the importance of your puffs. Don't fool yourself by allowing undefined judgements into your mind. It's your life my friend, just yours and your results are yet to be declared.

Comments

  1. Great content, keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.It means a lot😊

      Delete
  2. Excellent english, emotions portrayed beautifully,i really felt bad fr the girl...too good.. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot buddy..will keep up my work..this motivates me..thank you so much!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please do share your views

Popular Posts

Unsilled India

Be genial about genitals

Lost gray

I finally pooped